- Aadhaar-enabled Payment System is an initiative by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) which is empowering a bank user to complete financial transactions without any debit cards/credit cards or cheque book. AEPS Portal , AEPS Service, Dogma AEPS Department
You can complete your transaction by using your aadhaar card(registered with your bank account) and biometric authentication.
Universal digital payment system. AEPS Portal, AEPS Service, Dogma AEPS Department
- Dogma Partner provides services to any Indian bank.
You do not need to sign a withdrawal authorization form or a debit card.
- You can transact legally and financially with Dogma Partner.
- The system is quick and secure. No one is able to copy your fingerprint.
- You can reach to remote rural areas with this ATM AEPS Portal, AEPS Service, Dogma AEPS Department that can go through bush.
Link your Aadhaar card with your bank account for free financial transactions.
- Payment transfer.
- Deposit or withdrawal of money.
- Inter-bank wire transfers.
How does AEPS work?
- Dogma Partner registers for Aadhar based payments and installs it on his AEPS Portal , AEPS Service, Dogma AEPS Department ATM or mobile device.
- The device the government certifies to be used as a payment terminal now becomes the payment terminal.
- The customer provides his thumb print to authenticate his identity in the verification process.
- Customer’s account is debited in real time and merchants Dogma wallet is AEPS Portal , AEPS Service, Dogma AEPS Department credited.
- Consumers pay with cashless transactions.